14 Day Healthy Eating Plan

Need help with your healthy eating for sensible weight loss?  This 12.5 X 17.5 chart displays 2 full weeks of a healthy eating plan.  Developed by a nutritionist, the plan balances 1200 calories per day between breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner.  Combined with moderate exercise, this plan can get you started in the right direction.

Printed on heavy water resistance stock, the chart fits easily on your side by side fridge for easy reference.

Order your 14 day healthy eating plan chart in our on-line store!

Comments

1. thebelist says

Tips like these are incredibly helpful for people looking for a solution for a healthy eating plan. Thank you for sharing these ideas!

2. Regina says

Over the years I have totally neglected myself. Had children, worked hard, raising my kids and family life. Over the years, both my parents died of cancer and my in-laws got sick, and also passed away. Three and a half years ago, my husband developed a rare lung cancer (no he never smoked). and he passed away 2 years ago.

Since my husband died I had put on over 35 pounds. That would not be too bad if that was all I had to lose. I am a stress eater, and with raising a family, work, ilness and death, I have had my share and more. Needless to say I have put on a ton of weight over the last 25 years. I neglected me as I took care of everyone else.
    And I recently hit “rock-bottom”.
    But no more……………
    I started my journey,eight weeks ago, which I know will be a long hard one, but I am ready. I have already lost 29.2 pounds, and I have a lot more to go. Rock bottom for me was when I got on the scale and it said 284.4!! HOLY S*%T!!! I am 5’4″!!!!! I should weigh approximately 135 pounds. That is approximately 150 pounds! All I can say is OMG, what have I done??!!
    Looking at Gins 14 day eating plan, it is ironic, because I am eating pretty much just like that.. It is a very healthy, eating plan. A great way of life. A great turning point.
    The best thing I used years ago to help me with my weight was Gins original Step Reebok video. I just ordered that again, in a dvd. I am hoping that following my lifestyle change in addition to Gins step workout will help peel the inches off, and get me back to a healthy weight. My goal is to be able to hike the Grand Canyon when I lose the weight. And I do not know where the stairs are that I always see on these weight loss shows, but I definitely want to do that!! This is my goal. The journey will be long and hard, but I am up for the challenge!!

Thanks for letting me put this out there!

• Mary says

Thanks for putting it out there, Regina! It is just a sensible eating plan… nothing secret about it! Sorry for you loss but am happy to hear of your turning point. A lot of people getting back into exercise start with Step Reebok The Video – it remains very popular to this day! Are you talking about the “Rocky” steps?

• Regina says

I’m not sure if they were in Rocky. I thought those were in Washington dc or Pennsylvania, but maybe not. What do I know..LOL
      The ones I’m talking about are usually in the amazing makeover weight loss edition with Chris Powell. I have also seen them a few years back on diet tribe, and I think once on the biggest loser. Can you tell what I watch?? LOL!
      That is. a big hurdle I want to do

after I posted my story, I first bought, OMG did I really send that, but I feel so good today knowing I did. I owned up to it, and I AM doing this the right way, not the easy way out. No surgery. Just pure determination
      It’s. a journey and an adventure. I love both

• Mary says

Well, owning it is usually the first step! Kudos to you and thanks for sharing your story. You never know when what you share will impact others in a positive way. BTW – the Rocky steps are in Philly. I know that in one of the early ads for Step Reebok, they showed Gin and others climbing some steps of some ancient ruins – but I can’t recall where they were! I’ll have to ask Gin. The mountain in Circuit Challenge is easy… it was closer to home – Stone Mountain. Anyway, hang in there and keep at it! You’ve stated to the world your intent so do it! Cheers!

• Regina says

I love Stone mountain. I am actually hoping to go to the Daisy Festival in September. I was telling that to my daughter and said I want to go not only for the craft festival but to climb the mountain.
          Thanks for your positive words. Yes I did put it out there. And to quote the Nike ads, “JUST DO IT” has become my motto

Trackbacks