The Gin Miller Fitness Studio offers small group personal training that is individualized to meet your unique fitness needs. Clients may participate in our regularly scheduled sessions, book customized sessions for a group of their own, or reserve private personal training sessions with a trainer of their choice.
Designed to optimize your fitness level in a matter of weeks, this program utilizes a FULL BODY CIRCUIT – incredibly unique and effective because every movement pattern uses all four limbs and the trunk simultaneously.
Using an apparatus called the T3 LIFE TREE, Gin has put together an ingenious series of exercises that works every possible muscle group at the same time, for the most efficient workout possible. Workouts target the entire body, focusing on building strength, power, balance and stability by replicating natural movements such as pushing, pulling, lunging and squatting. Super-effective training that allows individuals to enhance personal fitness and performance levels.
This type of training, called “systemic” fitness, uses bracing and engaging muscles to HOLD the body while other muscle move in infinite angles of resistance. In short—the more muscles used, the more calories burned. You’ll work WITH and AGAINST gravity to develop a wickedly strong and resilient physique all your friends will admire. And here’s the best part—IT’S FUN!!!!
While all classes are systemic in nature and full-body workouts, emphasis is placed on certain aspects of fitness in order to provide a well-rounded program thus allowing for increased improvements in the primary components of fitness.
- Strength & Cardio Circuits – alternating bouts of strength and cardio resulting in a balanced overall workout.
- Cardio Circuits – emphasis is placed on improvement of the cardio-respiratory system and burning calories
- Strength Circuits – emphasis is placed on improvement in musclar strength and endurance
- Core – emphasis is placed on improvement in the structural integrity of the core
- Seniors – emphasis is on improvement in functional fitness, cardio and balance
A circuit workout for those new to exercise or this type of training. The beginning level of our program is a low-impact, safe and easy- to- follow workout that helps improve balance and posture, and offers a start to building functional strength. At this level, clients become familiar with the apparatus and exercises used in the progressively challenging workouts.
The next level workouts are designed for participants who have become accustomed to the apparatus and are used to exercising moderately. As challenges increase in cardio and strength, you will start to experience major changes in your fitness level and physique.
Intense, focused, efficient, and rewarding, these are the advanced level workouts that utilize high intensity training for cardio and strength. You’ll combust major calories, burn the maximum amount of body fat, and increase muscle strength and endurance. Expect to work hard and even more rapid results.
What Level Am I?
In general, the following is a guide to help you self-assess your level:
- Novice: Never or rarely participates in physical activity. PLEASE CALL TO BOOK PRIVATE SESSION
- Level 1-2: Comfortably participates in at least 20 minutes of continuous physical activity.
- Level 2-3: Comfortably participates in at least 30 minutes of continuous physical activity causing sustained moderate- heavy breathing.
- Level 3-4: Comfortably participates in at least 40 minutes of continuous physical activity resulting in intervals of heavy breathing.
For more information or to book a group or private session, please call Donna at 770-846-9373
How to Sign Up for Info on the Studio
If you would like to receive the latest information, you have the following options for notifications:
Check our Facebook page or subscribe to our site to be notified of special offers and discounts. By following us on Facebook, you’ll receive the most up to date information and schedule changes.
Subscribe to the Fitness Studio newsletter – this is an opt-in mailing list for the Studio only. If you have not received any emails, check your spam folders and please be certain to allow email from us!